How can we help you?
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
- What it’s like at a cervical screening appointment right now (video)
- Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- Pregnancy advice
- Treatment for Covid
Have you had a Covid Vaccination abroad?
Please be aware that they are not necessarily showing on the National Immunisation Management Service, this is the service that update the NHS App, but they may show in your Patient Record if you have informed us about them.
To have your Covid vaccine record updated with your overseas vaccines, please go to the NHS Website and follow the instructions.