National Bereavement Service
Every bereavement is different and there are different processes dependent on your circumstances.
Telephone: 0800 0246 121
Cruse Bedfordshire offers people in Bedfordshire bereavement support from a team of trained volunteers, either in your home or at one of our drop-in centres in Luton, Biggleswade and Bedford.
Telephone: 0300 200 4108
Email : email@example.com
Help is at Hand
A support booklet for anyone affected by a death by suicide.
At a Loss
We provide the UK’s ‘one stop shop’ website for finding local and appropriate bereavement support services and information.
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. Our vision is for all families to have the support they need to rebuild their lives.
Website : https://www.childbereavementuk.org/
CHUMS mental health and emotional wellbeing service for children and young people is a social enterprise, delivering services across Luton and Bedfordshire. CHUMS supports parent and carers wherever possible.
Telephone: 01525 863924
Website : http://chums.uk.com/
The Compassionate Friends
Supporting bereaved parents & their families after a child dies.
Useful Contacts for Bereavement Patients
- Milton Keynes Bereavement Service – 07483308032
- MK Bereaved Parents Group – 07917743816 or www.mkbpg.com
- Child Death Helpline – 0800 282 986 / 0808 800 6019 for parents of children any age
- Age UK – 0800 169 65 65
- The Silver Line ( helpline for older people) – 08004 70 80 90
- British Heart Foundation Bereavement Service – 03003 30 33 11
- Samaritans – 08457 90 90 90
- Lesbian and Gay Bereavement Project – 0208 2000 511
- RoadPeace – 0845 450 0355
- Victims Voice – 0798 407 8918
- Muslim – Children of Jannah 0161 4805156 (Mon-Thurs 10-2pm)